Come for a beer, stay for the music
Located in the back streets of Fitzroy for over 140 years, about 50 metres from the thriving hub that is Brunswick Street, this hidden beauty stands tall and proud as one of Melbourne’s oldest and friendliest pubs. Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
- New on tap
- Holgate Tangelo Gosé & 3 Ravens ‘Juicy’ I.P.A.
- Bonza Burgers $14 from 4:30-9:30pm
- Open for beerness!
- The Great '300g' Steak Night $16 from 4:30pm-9:30pm
- Food & Beer Match Beer Specials PLUS 101 Club Badge Draw
- Brunswick Massive DJ's from 9pm
- Live music from 9:30pm with the OOLLUU
- A great day for a great roast ($22) & live music from 4pm with Jules Boult and Friends