Come for a beer, stay for the music
Located in the back streets of Fitzroy for over 140 years, about 50 metres from the thriving hub that is Brunswick Street, this hidden beauty stands tall and proud as one of Melbourne’s oldest and friendliest pubs. Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
- New on tap
- Mountain Goat ‘Westy Kong’ Hazelnut Brown Ale & Hargreaves Hill ‘Babooshka’ Vanilla Milk Stout
- Bonza burger night $14 from 4:30pm-9:30pm
- The day after Monday and the finest time for a beer!
- The 'Great' $16 Steak Night from 4.30pm
- Food & Beer Match Specials PLUS the 101 Club Badge Draw
- Auto-Mash - DJ's from 9pm
- Live music from 9.30pm with Riflebirds
- Sunday - Leaps and Bounds Festival
- Live music from 4pm with Collard Greens and Gravy - PLUS a Sunday Roast served all day for just $22