7.30pm – WEDNESDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER
We are so!! looking forward to welcoming you back.….
VERY EXCITED that we have been given an indicative date that we can re-open on Tuesday 26th October. On the the current information available we will be opening our doors at 3pm on Tuesday 26th October. Only outdoor spaces will be available at this stage and in line with the Victorian Government public health orders, all guests will be required to be fully vaccinated to enter the pub.
All bookings can only be made through our online booking system on our website.
When we do re-open, we will be operating under heavy restrictions and strict density quotients, so please be patient and understanding with our staff.
Some things we think you should be aware of:
• Everyone will be required to provide proof of vaccination and check into the Vic services contact tracing app via QR code.
• All individual groups cannot exceed 10 guests
• Please wear a mask entering the venue, and whilst moving around the venue and ordering at the bar.
• When seated and eating & drinking you can take your mask off.
• Your table will be available to you for 2 hours from your booking time
• Please respect that we have other bookings and vacate your table before the end of your allotted time.
We can’t wait to catch up over a few bevvies and enjoy a good pub meal once again!!
Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
Monday to Thursday 3pm – late
Friday & Saturday Midday – 1am
Sunday Midday – 11pm