Come for a beer, stay for the music
VENUE ANNOUNCEMENT – June 1st 2020
To our valued patrons and performing artists,
Thanks very much for all your enquiries, phone calls and messages of support. We are still in the middle of some renos at the Rainbow and are unable to confirm an opening date, when we have a firm date, we will post it here. Until then we are not able to take any bookings.
Our sister pub the Woodlands Hotel in Coburg however will be opening its doors as of Friday June 5th. Bookings of up to 6 people per table are now being taken. Limited times and tables available so get in quick. Bookings will only be taken via email email@example.com Please also note all guests will be required to have a meal.
Look forward to seeing everyone again very soon!
Love the Rainbow Hotel Family x
Established in 1869 and celebrating 150 years, this hidden beauty stands tall and proud as one of Melbourne’s oldest and friendliest pubs. Located in the back streets of Fitzroy about 50 metres from the thriving hub that is Brunswick Street you’ll find a warm welcome at this local institution. Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
- New on tap
- One Drop Brewing Co. X.P.A. & Tallboy & Moose ‘Florida Vice’ Kettle Sour with Orange Juice
- Bonza burger night $14 from 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- It's the day after Monday and the finest time for a beer.
- The 'Great' $17 Steak Night from 4:30 - 9:30pm
- Food & Beer Match Specials PLUS the 101 Club Badge Draw
- The DJ's from Auto-Mash 9pm
- Pub and kitchen open from midday
- Live music from 4:00pm with Melbourne Blues Collective PLUS a Sunday Roast served all day for just $24!