Come for a beer, stay for the music
Established in 1869 and celebrating 150 years, this hidden beauty stands tall and proud as one of Melbourne’s oldest and friendliest pubs. Located in the back streets of Fitzroy about 50 metres from the thriving hub that is Brunswick Street you’ll find a warm welcome at this local institution. Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
- New on tap
- Ballistic Beer Co ‘Twang’ Passionfruit and Guava Sour & MOO Brew Red I.P.A. Limited Release
- Paul Williamson's Hammond Combo from 9pm Plus Bonza burger night $14 from 4:30pm-9:30pm
- The day after Monday and the finest time for a beer!
- The 'Great' $16 Steak Night from 4:30-9:30pm
- Food & Beer Match Specials PLUS the 101 Club Badge Draw
- The DJ's from Auto-Mash 9pm
- Live music from 9:30pm with Harry Coulson's Blues Dog
- Live music from 4pm with the Nudgels PLUS a Sunday Roast served all day for just $22