Come for a beer, stay for the music
To all our valued patrons, staff and performing artists,
With the Government announcement that our business must shut down, it is with heavy hearts that we have to say farewell to your familiar and friendly faces for a little while.
We will be keeping you informed here and also on our Facebook page as to when we can re-open the doors.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
In this time let’s all stick together and support one another.
Love the Rainbow Hotel Family x
Established in 1869 and celebrating 150 years, this hidden beauty stands tall and proud as one of Melbourne’s oldest and friendliest pubs. Located in the back streets of Fitzroy about 50 metres from the thriving hub that is Brunswick Street you’ll find a warm welcome at this local institution. Come on in to sample our fine selection of beers (we’ve over 100 different brews), try the wonderful cooking, enjoy the fantastic live bands we have playing, or just bring a bunch of mates for a beer and a game of pool in our spacious beer garden.
- New on tap
- One Drop Brewing Co. X.P.A. & Tallboy & Moose ‘Florida Vice’ Kettle Sour with Orange Juice
- Bonza burger night $14 from 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- It's the day after Monday and the finest time for a beer.
- The 'Great' $17 Steak Night from 4:30 - 9:30pm
- Food & Beer Match Specials PLUS the 101 Club Badge Draw
- The DJ's from Auto-Mash 9pm
- Pub and kitchen open from midday
- Live music from 4:00pm with Melbourne Blues Collective PLUS a Sunday Roast served all day for just $24!